Account / Production Director (Events, Experiential marketing)
We are EventsTag, a rapidly growing start-up: passionate about connecting brands and customers through original, innovative and irresistibly shareable social media content, powered by our own advanced experiential tech platform.
Just six years into our adventure, we have earned a sizeable portfolio, delivering engaging live experiences and customisable social media memorabilia - with huge amplification opportunity - to some of the biggest brands in the world including Nike, Google, Spotify, Adidas, O2, Yves Saint Laurent, eBay and more. The list goes on. And we want it to go even further which is why we we are looking to expand our talented team with the addition of a brand new role - Client Services Manager - for our NY office.
Our new Client Services Manager will bring passion, energy and ideas in their senior leadership of the accounts team, responding to new briefs from across the globe, both creating new agency relationships and nurturing existing ones. These briefs will typically come from experiential marketing agencies, frequently representing global entertainment and lifestyle-focused brands.
Previously delivered concepts include inspiring influencer content for Adidas; sending instagram-powered physical postcards for Google at their Silicon Valley headquarters; powering tweets onto the roof of London’s vast O2; creating 360 GIFs for Microsoft and, most recently, collaborating with Beats by Dr Dre to enable football fans to emulate campaign imagery of Harry Kane and Mezit Ozil to celebrate the 2018 World Cup. You can view more of our case studies here: https://eventstag.com/case-studies-1
Ideally, our new addition to the EventsTag family will be coming from an agency or events background, keen to bring their creative flexibility, impressive account management charm and multi-tasking expertise in a fast-expanding team where they have a real opportunity to help shape and further grow our business with even more brilliant ideas. Being comfortable with managing event setups and having experience of riding the waves of live environments is an essential part of this position.
Our new Client Services Manager will be based in New York, with some travel required to our London head office, where our technology is built. We also have sales agents across the world, including Dubai, Sydney and Sao Paulo.
Being perfectly and naturally at ease with experiential marketing and social media really is a must in this role, as is a readiness to embrace the life and culture at an ambitious, fun and hard working start-up community. We value innovation, community, integrity and most importantly passion; they are at the heart of our vision as a start-up, embedded into the day-to-day life of working at EventsTag, and weaved seamlessly throughout the work we create and deliver.
What will you be doing day to day?
- Speaking to new enquiries about their briefs and submitting proposals that exceed clients expectations
- Negotiating and closing deals with clients.
- Outbound prospecting in your region through email, phone, F2F, and networking.
- Work with the senior management and creative and production teams to answer client briefs and come up with new concepts.
- Manage, develop and inspire an account manager, growth assistant, and production managers.
- Work with the production team to ensure that every activation we deliver meets our high standard of creative execution.
- Create bespoke pitch decks and presentations for clients.
First up, the basics. You must:
- Be eligible to work in the US.
- Be able,and willing, to work flexible hours when required.
- Have 3 - 5 years of account management experience
- Have excellent knowledge of the google suite
- Possess great people management experience
- Have experience in either experiential, photo marketing or social media.
- Be willing to travel to our offices in the UK
Meet the above? Ok, now here’s a bit more about who we are looking for:
- You should be highly motivated: a self-starter with buckets of initiative.
- You should have a passion for experiential technology, either having worked for a photo marketing business or an experiential agency in the past or having extensive insight into the industry.
- Extensive understanding of project management and communication tools such as Asana, Google sheets, slides, and drive, Slack, Photoshop etc.
- You should be a team player, willing to help out with all aspects of the team's workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are vital.
- You should have a genuine interest in social media, photography, videography, and interactive technology.
- You should have the ability to work across multiple tasks at any one time and deliver with speed and accuracy
And now for our wish list! Not essential but very nice to have:
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Familiarity with creative/experiential agency workflows and expectations.
- Have hands on experience with photo marketing technology.
- Have a great sense of humour who is prepared for a hands on approach in the office, in the field,....& on the office ping pong table!
- The opportunity to help take a Company from a small start up to a world-renowned business
- $65k - $75 base, with an OTE of $80k - $90k.
- Option for subsidized healthcare, vision, dental coverage
- Opportunity to become an option holder in the business
- Comprehensive welcome package + choice of company laptop (Mac or PC).
- Subsidized trips across the pond to London
- Breakfast, snacks, fresh fruit and unlimited cold beer.
- A day off on your birthday!
- Weekly happy hours & social events with the team
- 1 year work anniversary rewards
- 29 days annual paid holiday