Account Director (photo marketing, experiential, sales)
EventsTag is a software business at heart, who have created the industry’s most advanced and customisable photo marketing and social amplification platform. Our technology has powered putting Tweets onto the roof of the O2, creating 360 GIFs for Microsoft, designing influencer content for Adidas at their store openings and sending Instagram powered physical postcards for Google at their Silicon Valley headquarters.
Our customers are experiential marketing agencies, normally working for entertainment focussed consumer brands. Our offering is customisable technology driven experiences that inspires attendees at events to post content to social media. Half of the platform is some of the most innovative photo marketing experiences in the brand space that instantly provide attendees with shareable content and the other half is unique live interactions that inspires fans to post the content to social media. The technology is all built in house in our London base but is sold across the world.
Our offices span across the United States and London with partners based around the world in Dubai, Sydney and Sao Paulo. These offices are full of client services teams with a network of experiential agency contacts. They are our constantly being sent briefs for brands such as Nike, O2, Facebook, Google, Adidas, Vogue and Smirnoff on new ways to use our technology.
With a rapidly growing team and an ever-expanding client base, we’re looking for a talented, Account Director to jump aboard and drive our growth trajectory through the roof. We’re looking for someone to not just be part of the team, but to help lead the business. Your role will cover managing the accounts team to answer new briefs from brands across the world, opening doors with new agencies around the world and maintaining the existing relationships we have.
You should be passionate about experiential marketing, photography and working with a startup and want to be able to show your creative talents (coming up with ideas) alongside account management. You will need to be an experienced account manager or production manager within a photo marketing business or experiential agency and you’ll need to have the passion to want to become a leader in a growing business.
But what will you be doing day to day?
First up, the basics:
- You must be eligible to work in the US.
- You must be able and willing to work flexible hours when required.
- You must have 3 - 5 years of account management experience
- You must have excellent knowledge of the google suite
- Management experience
- You must have experience in either experiential, photo marketing or social media.
- Willing to travel to our offices in the UK
Now for the good stuff:
- You should be highly motivated: a self-starter with buckets of initiative.
- You should have a passion for experiential technology, either having worked for a photo marketing business or an experiential agency in the past or having extensive insight into the industry.
- Extensive understanding of project management and communication tools such as Asana, Google sheets, slides, and drive, Slack, Photoshop etc.
- You should be a team player, willing to help out with all aspects of the team's workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are vital.
- You should have a genuine interest in social media, photography, videography, and interactive technology.
- You should have the ability to work across multiple tasks at any one time and deliver with speed and accuracy
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Familiarity with creative/experiential agency workflows and expectations.
- Have hands on experience with photo marketing technology.
- Have a great sense of humour who is prepared for a hands on approach in the office, in the field, & on the ping pong table!
- The opportunity to help take a Company from a small start up to a world-renowned business
- $60k - $65k + competitive uncapped commission structure
- Option for subsidized healthcare, vision, dental coverage
- Opportunity to become an option holder in the business
- Comprehensive welcome package + personal laptop selection (Mac or PC).
- Subsidized trips across the pond to London
- Breakfast, snacks, fresh fruit and unlimited cold beer.
- A day off on your birthday!
- Weekly happy hours & social events with the team
- 1 year work anniversary rewards
- 25 days annual paid holiday.