Senior Account Manager - East Coast
We are EventsTag, a rapidly growing company: passionate about connecting brands and customers through original, innovative and irresistibly shareable social media content, powered by our own advanced experiential tech platform.
Just six years into our adventure, we have earned a sizeable portfolio, delivering engaging live experiences and customisable social media memorabilia - with huge amplification opportunity - to some of the biggest brands in the worlds including Nike, Google, Spotify, Adidas, O2, Yves Saint Laurent, eBay and more. The list goes on.
And we want it to go even further which is why we we are looking to expand our talented team with the addition of a brand new role - Senior Account Manager - for our New York office.
Our new Senior Account Manager will bring passion, energy and ideas in their management of accounts on the East Coast, responding to new briefs from across the globe, both creating new agency relationships and nurturing existing ones. These briefs will typically come from experiential marketing agencies, frequently representing global entertainment and lifestyle-focused brands.
Our new addition to the EventsTag family will be coming from an agency, technology or events background, keen to bring their creative flexibility, impressive account management charm, business development capabilities and multi-tasking expertise in a fast-expanding team where they have a real opportunity to help shape and further grow our business with even more brilliant ideas. Being comfortable with managing event setups and having experience of riding the waves of live environments is an essential part of this position.
Our new Senior Account Manager will be based in Brooklyn, NY, with some travel required to our other EventsTag offices, sales trips to client offices and to events around the U.S. and rest of the world.
Being perfectly and naturally at ease with experiential marketing and social media really is a must in this role, as is a readiness to embrace the life and culture at an ambitious, fun and hard working start-up community. We value innovation, community, integrity and most importantly passion; they are at the heart of our vision as a start-up, embedded into the day-to-day life of working at EventsTag, and weaved seamlessly throughout the work we create and deliver.
What will you be doing day to day?
- As a key member of the East Coast team, the Senior Account Manager will be responsible for working with the Client Services Director to help grow the territory in terms of number of agency and direct brand relationships and overall territory revenue including the Client Services Director were needed.
- Support the pre and post sales process for the East Coast.
- Work with the Production team to cost and develop client solutions, being creative and pushing the boundaries of the technology.
- Take lead in developing compelling sales collateral in response to client request for proposals.
- Maintain knowledge of the industries, trends and market we service.
- Manage and support client activations and relationships.
- Work with the senior management and creative and production teams to answer client briefs and come up with new concepts.
First up, the basics. You must:
- Be eligible to work in the US
- Be able, and willing, to work flexible hours when required.
- Have a minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in sales and/or account management. Previous experiential agency, technology or live event vendor experience is a plus.
- Have excellent knowledge of the google suite
- Possess great people management experience
- Demonstrate an ability to think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate efficiently both internally and externally
- Have experience in either experiential, photo marketing or social media.
- Be willing to travel to our offices in the US and the UK.
Meet the above? Ok, now here’s a bit more about who we are looking for:
- You should be highly motivated: a self-starter with buckets of initiative.
- At the end of the day, this is a sales role, you should have a hunger and drive to identify and close new business opportunities.
- You should have a passion for experiential technology, either having worked for a photo marketing business or an experiential agency in the past or having extensive insight into the industry.
- Extensive understanding of project management and communication tools such as Asana, Google sheets, slides, and drive, Slack, Photoshop etc.
- You should be a team player, willing to help out with all aspects of the team's workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are vital.
- You should have a genuine interest in social media, photography, videography, and interactive technology.
- You should have the ability to work across multiple tasks at any one time and deliver with speed and accuracy
And now for our wish list! Not essential but very nice to have:
- Experience working in a small team environment.
- Deep industry knowledge and existing relationships that can be leverage to support internal sales initiatives
- Familiarity with creative/experiential agency workflows and expectations.
- Hands on experience with photo marketing technology.
- The opportunity to help take a Company from a small start up to a world-renowned business
- $75k base with a substantial performance based bonus structure
- Company supported healthcare, dental, & vision coverage options
- Opportunity to become an option holder in the business
- Subsidized trips across the pond to our London headquarters
- A day off on your birthday!
- 1 year work anniversary rewards
- 19 days annual PTO